Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Special Puppet

Keetzee – Keetzee was a special mouse puppet that I got when I was one, when my dad got back from England when I was still in Romania. He had a small black nose, and small string for a mouth, and black beady eyes. He was grey with a lot of fur that could act as a pillow. I was so excited when I got him, and I am not too sure if I remember but I think that I called him Keetzee- Keetzee.

My dad would play with it a lot and I would laugh all the time because he would tickle me. He would also talk very funny and make noises and I would still laugh. To the time that I was 12 I had him, and then one day I gave him to some other child in Romania so he can have the same experiences I had when I was young. I do regret giving him away, but also feel good that some other person is happy. Plus I knew it was bound to happen.

2 comments:

  1. ROB!!! That's sooo nice that you gave away your special toy to make someone else happy! :) So sweet! :D I have a toy like that too! But it's a dog :) I could never give it away. Great blog, very thoughtful, good job! :D

    ReplyDelete