Sunday, February 7, 2010

What I would do with 40 million dollars

If I had 40 million dollars I personally will do many things. Yet with that amount of money the choices would still be difficult to know what I would want to do.

First I invest the money so I can make more money. Next I would give some money to charity because I'm nice like that. Third I would take a trip around the world and see all the wonders that has brought our world to this level.Then I would buy all the video games and electronics that i would want. Fifth I would give some money to my family. Sixth I would make a product that makes me famous and I would be able to make more money. Last I would many extreme things like skydiving.

To conclude I could easily think of many other things that I could do with that much cash, but there would be wayyyyy too many things though.

1 comment:

  1. Nice rob could you take me with you on that trip around the world? ;) Nice that you are giving money to charity. Overall a refreshing post but im afraid it was not the lenth of 3 paragraphs and each3-4 sentences each.

    ReplyDelete