Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If I could go anywhere in space it would be………

If I could go anywhere in the galaxy I would go to several planets. First, I would go to Mars. Second, I would go to an uninhabited planet that has an atmosphere and dub it (this is for Tristan and all Halo geeks out there) REACH!!!!!!!!!!!! Third, I would most likely want to visit a planet in Andromeda, which is the galaxy next to ours. Hopefully less-than-light space travel will be invented before I go to Reach and Andromeda.

I would visit Mars for several purposes. First, it will be the next planet visited by humans. Second, I have always wanted to have a space rock. Third, the government should not have a big problem about so I could get super quick training and be blasted off into space. Last, I could brag to Tristan that I have a space rock and he doesn't.

I would go to that uninhabited planet for again several purposes. First, I have always wanted to feel superior over everyone by having my own planet, even though I may have issues with NASA and the government, so I say “Screw you people, I can do what I want”. Second, if people came and inhabited Reach I would be their leader, which could be good or bad, most likely bad I would say of course because I am a pessimist never a optimist. Third, I could have more space rock and brag to Tristan even more.

I would also like to visit some planet in Andromeda for several more reasons. First, you guessed it more space rock and bragging to Tristan. Second, to see the wonders of the planets on Andromeda. Third, help scientists like Tristan in the future answer questions about Andromeda, and all the age old questions. Last, I can be the guinea pig for less-than-light travel.

Well, now you all know what planets I would like to visit if the government lets me. Stinking Feds and government officials not letting me go into space and lead my own followers. Oh well, I most likely would not have done it anyway, but if I could if the government doesn’t stop me I totally would, but you all know me I am a pessimist so I always assume the worst.

I commented on Hunter’s blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment